HP Deskjet 3510 is an e-All-in-one printer which bring, printing, scanning, and copying features in one package. This printer good in Scanning, copying, and even better in printing. For Printing Method, The Deskjet 3510 armed with drop-on-demand thermal inkjet with PCL3 GUI Language. This Deskjet 3510 can print up to 7.5 ISO ppm for Black content, 4.5 ISO ppm for color content. You can see Deskjet 3510 Specifications below, to know more what the printer can do for you.
HP Deskjet 3510 Printing Specifications
- Print speeds (default mode): Black 7.5 ISO ppm, Color: 4.5 ISO ppm
- Method: drop-on-demand thermal inkjet
- Language: PCL3 GUI
- Copy speeds (default mode):Black 4.5 ppm, Color 2.5 ppm
- Digital image processing
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document and model
- Resolution: up to 1200 x 1200 ppi optical
- Color: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 21.6 x 29.7 cm (8.5 x 11.7 inches)
So, For you who already had an HP Deskjet 3510 printer, the last thing you need to use HP Deskjet 3510 with your OS (Operating System) are HP Deskjet 3510 Driver and software, you can download all HP Deskjet 3510 latest driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, depends on what version your OS needs, and don’t forget to read driver/software description before you hit the download button.
For Windows, HP Deskjet 3510 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Deskjet 3510 e-All-in-One Printer Driver and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Deskjet 3510 Full Feature Software and Drivers For Windows OS
This HP Deskjet 3510 Full Feature Software/driver includes everything you need to install and use your HP Deskjet 3510 printer with yours Windows OS. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 28.8
- Size: 65.7 MB
HP Deskjet 3510 Firmware Update For Windows OS
This Firmware update contain a tool which will update your HP Deskjet 3510 firmware to the latest one.
- Type: Firmware
- Version: GWP1FN1608AR
- Size: 2.5 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Windows OS
With this software (HP ePrint), you can easily print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
- Type: Software-ePrint
- Version: 184.108.40.20660
- Size: 31.2 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a problem-solving software needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Deskjet 3510 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Deskjet 3510 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Deskjet 3510 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
HP Deskjet 3510 Easy Start Driver
This HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- Type: Driver
- Version: 2.9.1.002
- Size: 9.1 MB
How To Install HP Deskjet 3510 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Deskjet 3510? if you do, then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Deskjet 3510 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Deskjet 3510 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Deskjet 3510 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Deskjet 3510 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.
All HP Deskjet 3510 driver and software listed in supports-printer.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP Deskjet 3510 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP Deskjet 3510 latest driver.