HP Deskjet 9670 is a personal type printer with ink-jet – color technology inside. As a personal type printer, Deskjet 9670 only had the print function, but you don’t need to worry about that because HP maximizes the Deskjet 9670 print function, with the printer you can print Black/white content and color content as well. the printer almost supports all media types to print, you can print banners, cards, envelopes, greeting cards, index cards, iron-on transfers, labels, photo paper, and plain paper, transparencies. In terms of print speed, HP Deskjet 9670 not too bad, it can print with the speed of 20 ppm for black draft, 7 ppm in black normal, 2 ppm for black best, 15 ppm for color draft, 4 ppm for color normal and 1.5 ppm in color best.
HP Deskjet 9670 General Specifications
- Type: printer
- Functions: printer
- Monthly Duty Cycle Range (Printer Class): 1,000 – 9,999 pages
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 5000 pages
- Printing Technology: ink-jet
- Printing Output Type: color
- Width: 23 in
- Depth: 18 in
- Height: 7 in
- Weight: 29.98 lbs
So, For you who already had an HP Deskjet 9670 printer, the last thing you need to use HP Deskjet 9670 with your OS (Operating System) are HP Deskjet 9670 Driver and software, you can download all HP Deskjet 9670 latest driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, depends on what version your OS needs, and don’t forget to read driver/software description before you hit the download button.
For Windows, HP Deskjet 9670 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Deskjet 9670 Printer Driver For Windows Operating System.
HP Deskjet 9670 Full printing system software for Windows
This Deskjet 9670 Full printing system software for use only with Windows 10 (64-bit), Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows NT 4.0, and Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit).
- Type: Driver
- Version: 1.1
- Size: 20.6 MB
If you want to manage the HP Deskjet 9670 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Deskjet 9670 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Deskjet 9670 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
Mac Printer Driver for Deskjet 9670 printer
This Mac Printer Driver is a Deskjet 9670 full software solution that contains everything you need to use or install into your Macintosh Operating System.
- Type: Driver
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP Deskjet 9670 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Deskjet 9670? if you do then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Deskjet 9670 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Deskjet 9670 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Deskjet 9670 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Deskjet 9670 printer, Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working well or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.