HP ENVY 100 is an e-All-in-one printer, unusual, like another a-All-in-one printer series, this Envy 100 came with small size which 3.45″ Display Diagonal Size, and 8.9 cm Display Diagonal Size (metric), even the printer look small outside, but in the inside, Envy 100 filled with latest printing tech from HP itself, The ENVY 100 has good capability in Printing, copying, and scanning, you’re able to use this printer to print your Black/White content and color content.
Speaking about the printing quality, you don’t need to worry about HP ENVY 100 printing results, First of all, the printer using HP Thermal Inkjet as Inkjet Technology with 1 black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow) Ink Cartridge Configurations. With that stuff inside, for sure this printer can produce high quality printing result, both for color content and black/white content.
In my own opinion, this Envy 100 is the good choice for you who want a printer for professional usage but you can put the printer wherever you want, small-size you know 🙂 Width: 16.8 in, Depth: 13.2 in, Height: 4 in and Weight: 17.2 lbs. You can see what this printer can do with seeing HP ENVY 100 Specifications below:
HP Envy 100 Office Machine
- Type: printer / copier / scanner
- Functions: copier, printer, scanner
- Monthly Duty Cycle Range (Printer Class): 1000 pages
- Fax Type: plain paper
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 1000 impressions
- Printing Technology: ink-jet
- Printing Output Type: color
HP ENVY 100 Printing Specifications
- Maximum Printing Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Maximum Printing Speed: Up to 27 ppm (mono) / up to 22 ppm (color)
- Maximum Resolution B/W: 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Maximum Printing Speed B/W (ppm): 27 ppm
- Maximum Printing Speed Color (ppm): 22 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 1 black cartridge, 1 color cartridge (cyan, magenta, yellow)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors): Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Color: 4-ink
- Inkjet Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Maximum Copying Speed: Up to 27 ppm (mono) / up to 22 ppm (color)
- Maximum Copying Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 dpi (color)
- Maximum Copying Speed B/W: 27 ppm
- Maximum Copying Speed Color: 22 ppm
- Maximum Copying Resolution B/: W600 dpi
- Maximum Copying Resolution Color: 600 dpi
- Gray-scale Half-Tones: 256
- Maximum Copies: 50
So, for you who already had one, The Last thing you need to use this HP ENVY 100 with your operating system is ENVY 100 Driver and Software, you can download all of that from the tables below, but make sure you download the right one, to avoid you download wrong version software don’t forget to see or read driver/software descriptions.
For Windows, HP ENVY 100 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One Printer Driver and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP ENVY 100 e-All-in-One Printer series – D410 Full Feature Software and Driver For Windows
This HP ENVY 100 Full Feature Software/driver includes everything you need to install and use your HP printer. This collection of software includes the complete set of drivers, installer and optional software.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 28.8
- Size: 55.9 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
This Software designed by HP to provide users with troubleshooting and problem solving features needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers. Simply run the tool and follow the on-screen instructions.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Windows
With this software, you can easily print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
- Type: Software-ePrint
- Version: 220.127.116.1160
- Size: 31.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP ENVY 100 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP ENVY 100 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download ENVY 100 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
HP ENVY 100 Mac Printer Driver
This Mac Printer Driver is The Full Driver/Software package of HP ENVY 100 to download and install it on your Macintosh Operating System.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP ENVY 100 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP ENVY 100? if you do then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP ENVY 100 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP ENVY 100 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP ENVY 100 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP ENVY 100 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.
All HP ENVY 100 driver and software listed in supports-printer.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP ENVY 100 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP ENVY 100 latest driver.