HP LaserJet 1010 is a personal type printer that came with laser monochrome technology inside, the main positive thing that printer offer is the print speed, The printer print speed is 12 ppm for Black/White in A4 format (8.25 in x 11.7 in) with the maximum print resolution is 600 dpi. LaserJet 1010 only support Black/white content printing.
HP LaserJet 1010 General Specifications
- Type: printer
- Functions: printer
- Monthly Duty Cycle Range (Printer Class): 1,000 – 9,999 pages
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 5000 pages
- Printing Technology: Laser
- Printing Output Type: monochrome
- Width: 14.6 in
- Depth: 9.1 in
- Height: 8.2 in
- Weight: 13.01 lbs
So, For you who already had an HP LaserJet 1010 printer, the last thing you need to use HP LaserJet 1010 with your OS (Operating System) are HP LaserJet 1010 Driver and software, you can download all HP LaserJet 1010 latest driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, depends on what version your OS needs, and don’t forget to read driver/software description before you hit the download button.
For Windows, HP LaserJet 1010 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP LaserJet 1010 Printer Driver For Windows Operating System.
HP LaserJet 1010 Printing System Software for Windows
This file is HP LaserJet 1010 Full Feature Software/driver which includes everything you need to install and use your HP LaserJet 1010 printer with Windows Operating System.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 3.0
- Size: 54.9 MB
HP LaserJet 1010 Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a problem-solving software needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
How To Install HP LaserJet 1010 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP LaserJet 1010? if you do then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP LaserJet 1010 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP LaserJet 1010 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP LaserJet 1010 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP LaserJet 1010 printer, Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working well or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.