HP OfficeJet 7610 is one of the best selling printers from HP, most people buy this printer for professional use, As Hewlett-Packard named this printer, the HP OfficeJet 7610 Wide Format e-All-in-One Printer, for sure, this printer use for daily printing duty.
By the way, this OfficeJet 7610 armed with e-All-in-One Inkjet Printer technology from HP, which means the printer can prints up to 15 ppm in black and 9 ppm in color (ISO) and features 1200 dpi resolution. The printer supports paper sizes up to 13 x 44″ and can print borderless photos up to 13 x 19″. OfficeJet 7610 is e-All-in-one Printer, you can use this printer for printing, scanning, copying, and faxing.
HP OfficeJet 7610 Printing specifications
- Black print resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi (when printing from a computer)
- Color print resolution: Up to 4800 x 1200 dpi optimized on HP Premium Plus photo papers with 1200 x 1200 input dpi
- Print method: Drop-on-demand thermal inkjet printing
- Device languages: HP PCL 3 GUI
OfficeJet 7610 Copying specifications
- Digital image processing
- Up to 99 copies from original
- Digital zoom: from 25% to 400%
- Fit to page, copy preview
- Copy speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
OfficeJet 7610 Scanning specifications
- Integrated OCR software automatically converts scanned text to editable text
- Scan speeds vary according to the complexity of the document
NOTE: Because the scanner must travel farther, scanning might take longer with documents or photos wider than 8.5 inches.
- Twain-compliant software interface (Windows only)
- Resolution: 1200 x 1200 pixels per inch (ppi) optical
- Color: 24-bit color, 8-bit grayscale (256 levels of gray)
- Maximum scan size from glass: 297 x 432 mm (11.7 x 17.0 inches)
- Maximum scan size from ADF: 216 x 356 mm (8.5 x 14.0 inches)
- Scan options: Scan to the memory device, Scan to e-mail for PDF and JPEG, Scan to PC.
- Walk-up black-and-white and color fax capability
- Up to 99-speed dials
- Up to 100-page memory (varies by model, based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution). More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory. Other printer functions, such as copying, might also affect the number of pages that can be stored in the memory.
- Manual fax send and receive
- Automatic busy redial up to five times
- Automatic no-answer redial one time
- Confirmation and activity reports
- CCITT/ITU Group 3 fax with Error Correction Mode
- 33.6 Kbps transmission
- 4 seconds per page speed at 33.6 Kbps (based on ITU-T Test Image #1 at standard resolution). More complicated pages or higher resolution takes longer and uses more memory.
Ring detect with automatic fax/answering machine switching
To get the maximum capability of HP OfficeJet 7610, we highly recommend to use windows OS as your operating system, but this HP OfficeJet 7610 also works well with Macintosh. If you are our reader who already bought this printer you’ll need HP OfficeJet 7610 driver or software, you can download all HP OfficeJet 7610 driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, cause HP OfficeJet 7610 has the different driver to each operating system.
Download HP OfficeJet 7610 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
Driver and Software Detail
HP Easy Start For Mac OS
The HP Easy Start is a driver for setting up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. This HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
Release date: Oct 9, 2019
Size: 9.1 MB
Mac Printer Driver
The Mac Printer Driver is HP OfficeJet 7610 full software solution which includes everything you need to install for your HP printer.
Size: 572.4 MB
As I told you early, HP OfficeJet 7610 has a different driver for each OS, So for you who want to use your HP OfficeJet 7610 Printer With Windows Operating System then your HP OfficeJet 7610 Driver and Software on the table below.
|HP Officejet 7610 Full Feature Software and Drivers For Windows Operating System
The Full Feature Software and driver solution is the complete software and driver of HP Officejet 7610.
Release date: Oct 9, 2019
Size: 113.7 MB