HP Officejet Pro K850 is a Workgroup type printer that armed with the latest ink-jet – color printing technology, the printer supports Black/white printing and color printing as well. the main pross of this printer is the printer supports various media size, with this printer you can print your content to the following Media Size: 3.95 in x 5.9 in, A4 (8.25 in x 11.7 in), A3 (11.7 in x 16.5 in), Letter A Size (8.5 in x 11 in). In terms of Capability, this Officejet Pro K850 printer can deliver B/W printing with the speed of 24 ppm and 21 ppm for color printing. The Maximum print Resolution of this printer is 1200 x 600 dpi for Black/white printing and 4800 x 1200 dpi for the color one. The printer also has an Automatic Duplexing feature.
HP Officejet Pro K850 General Specifications
- Model: Officejet Pro K850
- Functions: printer
- Monthly Duty Cycle (maximum): 6250 pages
- Printing Technology: ink-jet
- Printing Output Type: color
- Width: 24 in
- Depth: 17.1 in, 20.7 in
- Height: 8.1 in
- Weight: 31.53 lbs, 27.12 lbs
So, For you who already had an HP Officejet Pro K850 printer, the last thing you need to use HP Officejet Pro K850 with your OS (Operating System) are HP Officejet Pro K850 Driver and software, you can download all HP Officejet Pro K850 latest driver and software below, but make sure you download the right one, depends on what version your OS needs, and don’t forget to read driver/software description before you hit the download button.
For Windows, HP Officejet Pro K850 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Officejet Pro K850 All-in-One Printer Driver and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Officejet Pro K850 Full Printing System For Windows
This HP Officejet Pro K850 Full Printing System is Driver-Product Installation Software that will install everything you need to use your HP Officejet Pro K850 printer with Windows operating system, this full printing system installer supports Microsoft Windows 2000, Microsoft Windows Server 2003, and Microsoft Windows XP (32-bit).
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 60.052.648.021
- Size: 72.2 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Windows Operating System
With this software, you will be easy to print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
- Type: Software-ePrint
- Version: 188.8.131.5260
- Size: 31.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Officejet Pro K850 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Officejet Pro K850 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Officejet Pro K850 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
Mac Printer Driver for HP Officejet Pro K850
This Mac Printer Driver is HP Officejet Pro K850 full software solution that will install everything you need to use the printer with all Mac versions listed above.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 5.1
- Size: 572.4 MB
How To Install HP Officejet Pro K850 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Officejet Pro K850? if you do then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Officejet Pro K850 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Officejet Pro K850 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Officejet Pro K850 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Officejet Pro K850 printer, Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working well or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. Just make sure that you have done all the steps.