The Photosmart 5520 is an e-All-in-one printer from HP, this printer offers the complete printing features, You can use the printer for printing, copying, and scanning your digital content as well. As an e-All-in-one printer, you can manage this Photosmart 5520 through your mobile device, with HP e-print software will make you able to always connect with the printer as long the network are on.
Speaking about printing results, First of all, the printer armed with modern printing tech by HP, for Inkjet Technology, HP Photosmart 5520 powered by HP Thermal Inkjet, with 4 Ink Cartridge Configuration (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black). With all that stuff inside, no doubt at all, that Photosmart 5520 can produce high quality printing results for you, both for Black/White content and color content.
HP Photosmart 5520 also have good speed in doing the jobs, the printer can print up to 23 ppm for Black/White content, and 22 ppm for color content. In copying, The Printer can copy your digital content Up to 23 ppm (mono) and up to 22 ppm (color). For Scanning, The Printer have the Optical Resolution of 1200 x 1200 dpi. You can see what HP Photosmart 5520 offers from HP Photosmart 5520 Specifications below:
HP Photosmart 5520 Office Machine
- Type: printer / copier / scanner
- Functions: copier, printer, scanner
- Monthly Duty Cycle (max): 1000 impressions
- Recommended Monthly Volume: 300 – 400 pages
- Printing Technology: ink-jet
- Printing Output Type: color
- Office Machine Features: print from memory card
HP Photosmart 5520 Printing Specifications
- Maximum Printing Resolution: Up to 1200 x 600 dpi (mono) / up to 4800 x 1200 dpi (color)
- Maximum Printing Speed: Up to 23 ppm (mono) / up to 22 ppm (color)
- Maximum Resolution B/W: 1200 x 600 dpi
- Maximum Resolution Color: 4800 x 1200 dpi
- Printer Drivers / Emulations: PCL 3 GUI
- Maximum Printing Speed B/W: 23 ppm
- Maximum Printing Speed Color: 22 ppm
- Automatic Duplexing: Yes
- Ink Cartridge Configuration: 4 cartridges (1 each: cyan, magenta, yellow, black)
- Ink Palette Supported (Colors): Cyan, magenta, yellow, black
- Color: 4-ink
- Inkjet Technology: HP Thermal Inkjet
- Optical Resolution: 1200 x 1200 dpi
- Color Depth: 24 bit
- Scan Element: CIS
HP Photosmart 5520 Copying Specifications
- Maximum Copying Speed: Up to 23 ppm (mono) / up to 22 ppm (color)
- Maximum Copying Resolution: Up to 600 dpi (mono) / up to 600 dpi (color)
- Maximum Copying Speed B/W: 23 ppm
- Maximum Copying Speed Color: 22 ppm
- Maximum Copying Resolution B/W: 600 dpi
- Maximum Copying Resolution Color: 600 dpi
- Maximum Document Enlargement: 400 %
- Maximum Document Reduction: 25 %
- Maximum Copies: 50
So, for you who already had the Photosmart 5520 The last thing you need to use your HP Photosmart 5520 printer with your operating system is HP Photosmart 5520 driver and software, You can download the latest HP Photosmart 5520 driver, firmware, and software below, but make sure you read driver or software description to avoid you download wrong version software.
For Windows, HP Photosmart 5520 Supports With below Operating Systems:
- Windows 10 64-bit/Windows 10 32-bit
- Windows 7 64-bit/Windows 7 32-bit
- Windows 8 64-bit/Windows 8 32-bit
- Windows 8.1 64-bit/Windows 8.1 32-bit
- Windows XP 64-bit/Windows XP 32-bit
- Windows Vista 64-bit/Windows Vista 32-bit
Download HP Photosmart 5520 Driver, software and Firmware For Windows Operating System.
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer Full Feature Software and Drivers For Windows OS
This Photosmart 5520 full features software and driver contains everything you need to use HP Photosmart 5520 All-in-One with your Windows Operating System, this full features software/driver includes the HP Photosmart Software Suite and Driver.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 28.8
- Size: 62.7 MB
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update For Windows
To make sure your Photosmart 5520 printer get the latest firmware version, you need to download this firmware update software.
- Type: Firmware
- Version: 1942A
- Size: 41.0 MB
HP ePrint Software for Network and Wireless Connected Printers For Windows
With this HP ePrint Software, you can easily print from a desktop or laptop PC to any HP ePrinter. You can easily print your digital content wirelessly to supported HP printers on a local wireless network (Wi-Fi), HP printer enabled Wireless or WiFi Direct, or over the wired LAN. Additionally, you can print to your HP ePrint-enabled printer via the cloud at home, the office, or on-the-go, whenever the printer is connected to the Internet. You can even print to thousands of HP ePrint Public Print Locations worldwide.
- Type: Software-ePrint
- Version: 18.104.22.16860
- Size: 31.2 MB
HP Print and Scan Doctor for Windows
The HP Print and Scan Doctor is a problem-solving software needed to resolve many common problems experienced with HP print and scan products connected to Windows-based computers.
- Type: Utility-Diagnostic Tools
- Version: 5.3.0.018
- Size: 9.2 MB
If you want to manage the HP Photosmart 5520 printer with Macintosh OS, you will need to download the HP Photosmart 5520 driver from the table below. but make sure you download the right one which compatible with your Mac version.
- Mac OS X 10.11
- Mac OS X 10.10
- Mac OS X 10.12
- Mac OS X 10.9
- macOS 10.13
- macOS 10.14
- macOS 10.15
Download Photosmart 5520 Driver For Macintosh Operating System
HP Easy Start For Macintosh OS
This HP Easy Start is the new way to set up your HP printer and prepare your Mac for printing. HP Easy Start will locate and install the latest software for your printer and then guide you through printer setup.
- Type: Driver-Product Installation Software
- Version: 2.9.1.002
- Size: 9.1 MB
HP Photosmart 5520 e-All-in-One Printer series Firmware Update For Macintosh OS
You need this Firmware Update software to make sure your HP Photosmart 5520 have the latest version firmware in running with Macintosh OS.
- Type: Firmware
- Version: 1942A
- Size: 37.1 MB
How To Install HP Photosmart 5520 Driver or Software?
- Download the driver or software listed above
- Right-click to your downloaded driver or software.
- Run the installations with following instruction shown on your screen
- Complete each step until the finish button shows up.
Having a CD or DVD Driver of HP Photosmart 5520 ? if you do, then you just need to follow this instruction to finish your printer setup.
- First of all, make sure you have the right CD or DVD driver for HP Photosmart 5520 printer if the wrong CD or DVD you’re in big trouble.
- Insert the CD Driver into your computer or PC.
- Let the CD runs on your computer or PC.
- Start to execute the setup file and you have to follow the installation wizard.
- Follow the steps which appear on the screen until finish.
After you are done with all steps above You will be asked to connect USB cable between HP Photosmart 5520 and your computer cable. An important thing to knows: Just do it after you read an instruction to do so. Don’t do it before you see the instruction. Wait a while until the computer or PC detect the HP Photosmart 5520 printer and continue the process. The last thing to do is trying your HP Photosmart 5520 printer. Just Try to print something to check whether the printer is working good or not. If it is not, you can reinstall by following the steps above. By the way, if you need another HP Photosmart driver or software, you can get in this page: HP Photosmart Driver List.
All HP Photosmart 5520 driver and software listed in supports-printer.com are safe, secure and original, we tested all HP Photosmart 5520 software before we added to our site. So you don’t need to worry about downloading this HP Photosmart 5520 latest driver.